Thursday 9 May 2013

TIME TO CHANGE

Long time no blog!

So recently I took part in a craft fair that supported the Time To Change Leeds charity. Organised by Mindy Goose (http://mindygoose.co.uk), there was a range of fine art works exhibited for sale at the Hedley Verity Wetherspoon pub in Leeds (which you can still have a look at and purchase!) as well as a little fair on the day.

I used this as an opportunity to introduce a range of greeting cards for sale for the first time, and I got some really nice feedback- thank you so much to those who bought one!





I got asked wether I would be selling these online, so there's a little range available on my online shop!

Hoping to take part in more arty events in Leeds! Next time I'm hoping to have my cushion designs into production!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment