Tuesday 5 April 2011

TOWARDS THE END OF YEAR TWO

...So I've finally got to the last project of second year at LCA. This year has been tough, but it's not over yet!

For my last project I'm going back to my FMP of my first year which was woodland animals. In the first year project I made a 3d veneer/marquetry wall piece of a woodland deer. I painted and cut venner into shapes and bright colours and arranged them into patterns.
I want to expand on this some more, drawing more animals and working more with veneer. Wood and veneer since I did a national diploma at college have been two of my favourite materials to work with.
Hopefully I'll incorporate some painting, stitching, screen-printing and other mixed media.

I'm going to London tomorrow and checking out the British Museum; and checking out some inspiring stuff at Brick Lane. I'm excited.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment