Sunday 24 January 2010

ARTIST BOOKS

So today I changed the blog page around a little... the bird pattern that was on the title image is a bit old now, so I replaced it with one of my favourite pear leaf patterns I did for my Final Major Project at college.

Anyway, it's been a while since I posted. I have a lot to do, and it's sometimes a bit difficult to do projects and stuff and document it on here at the same time!

Lately we've been doing projects on 'Artist Books'. Books made by artists that feature their work, really. We have to make two and create the book, not just the artwork that will go in it. It gives us a lot of expression I guess, as we can make them however we want that will express what work we're doing best. I'm doing mine on culture in the arctic, so wild arctic animals, inuit culture and their folklore.

Hopefully soon I'll put some stuff on here to show you guys.. but I haven't really started the creating part yet. : )

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment