Tuesday 13 October 2009

CARDS

I went to a talk at uni today where a student who graduated from our course last year came back to tell us all about the start of her career and all the success and achievement she's come across so far . It was really inspiring !

Check out Abigail Borg's work, where she does gorgeous wallpapers with intricate drawings, based on the arts and crafts movement : ) (www.abigailborg.com)

I do NOT have a proper business yet, maybe from the 2nd year on, I don't know , but I don't feel like I'm in a comfortable position to yet, unless people specifically email me about something ! But I decided to dust off the Photoshop CS3 shortcut on my computer and had a go at creating some business cards.

business cards mark 1

I really liked the result when I printed them off onto white card ! I printed off a couple of sheets and cut them to size.

I might not end up using that paticular design for a business card, as I might do work in the near future that is better than my current favourite pink pear leaf design, but it was fun. : ) Kept me amused for about half an hour !

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment